Sydhavnens Motorværksted (Baltic Marine Engineering) is called for and supporting customers when docking in Rønne, other Danish and European ports. We deliver a great variety of tailored precision work in steel, aluminium, pipes, hydraulic systems and engine repairs. We are currently 25 highly skilled employees and we conduct maintenance and developing tasks on docking ships as well as on ships in operation.
/ repair and maintenance of, diesel engines, hydraulic systems and propulsion systems.
/ certified welding in steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
/ building, repair, maintenance and audit on gangways, ramps and decks.
/ pressure test of air tank, equipment and fuel tanks.
Sydhavnens Motorværksted (Baltic Marine Engineering) is able to delivering a great variety of tailormade precision work in steel, aluminium, pipes, hydraulic systems and engine repairs. We are currently 25 highly skilled employees and we conduct maintenance and developing tasks on docking ships as well as on ships in operation.
• Repair and maintenance of main engines.
• Repair and maintenance of propulsion.
• Certified welding in steel, stainless steel and aluminum
• Maintenance and restoring steel and aluminum constructions of any kind.
• Building, repair, maintenance and audit on gangways, ramps and decks.
• Repair, maintenance and audit on davits, man overboard and fast rescue boats.
• Repair, maintenance and audit on cranes and lifting platforms.
• Pressure testing of air tank equipment and fuel tanks.
• Repair, maintenance and audit on hydraulics.
• Sale and installation of electronic navigation equipment.
• The staff at Sydhavnens Motor has more than 50 years of experience in 'where to get what in a hurry' through our extensive network: spareparts, tools, supplies etc. etc.
• Sale and audit on life jackets (50-275n).
• Authorized dealer of boat engines.
• Sale, installation and repair of electronic navigation equipment. (Furuno, Simrad, Lowrance, B&G, Raymarine.)
• Distribution of oil products.
• Boat Chandler (Øens Marinecenter).
• Safety equipment for the offshore industry.
• Repair and manufacture of tarpaulin.
• Buffer stock of MAN Diesel and Turbo spare parts.
• Certified steel and aluminum
• Nuts and bolts, gaskets, bushings and bearings etc.
• Oil, filters, rags, cleaning fluid and consumables.
• Our subsidiary - Øens Marinecenter - is stocking a wide selection on consumables, spare parts and clothing.
• Hydraulic hoses and fittings.
• Stock of moorings, ropes, steel wires, shackles round slings, web slings, lashings and straps for lifting.
Sydhavnens Motorværksted (Baltic Marine Engineering) is collaborating closely with MAN Diesel & Turbo in Augsburg(MAN Energy Solutions) when performing maintenance and service on for instance on the high speed vehicle catamaran ferries Express 1,2,3 and Max Mols. Her skal der stå noget med… ro-ro passenger ship Hammershus har vi i garanti perioden for det finske værft RAUMA Marine Constructions,
We develop and deliver unique, tailormade spare parts to e.g. MAN Diesel & Turbo in collaboration with their engineers. MAN Diesel & Turbo has their own office at the Sydhavnens Motorværksted.
VESTAS, Arcadis Ost offshore wind farm Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Kriegers Flak Offshore wind farm
VBMS Boskalis, KEM Offshore, RAUMA Marine Constructions, FRS Windcat, Northern Offshore Services, Acta Marine, Blue Star Line, Peter Madsens Rederi. Molslinjen, Rønne Redningsstation, Søværnet, Rodhe Nielsen, Per Aarsleff, Ålborg Portland, Sibelbo, Rønne Havn, Rolls Royce, OW Bunker Trading, NCC, MAN Energy Solutions, GEO, Bornholms Lufthavn, Bornholms El Forsygning, Danish Crown, Bofa, Bladt Industries, Austal Ships, G4S, Forsvaret, Fiskerikontrollen
We deliver accordingly to the classifications of Bureau Veritas, DNV and Germanischer Lloyd.
Danish Maritime Authority.
• Danish Technological Institute controls and adjust our tools and equipment for optimal results.
• Baltic Lifejackets Sweden.
• Det Maritime Denmark
• Offshore Center Bornholm
• Dansk Industri
We are continuously aiming to improve sustainability and reduce our environmental footprint according to our environmental policy.
In close cooperation with
• MAN Diesel & Turbo. (MAN Energy Solutions)
• RAUMA Marine Constructions Finland
Years in business 50+
Number of employees 25
Ownership Privately held.
Close Cooperation with:
TASK ENGINEERING ApS
Contact: Claus Andersen
Cell: +45 40139874