Brødrene Anker Hasle
Competencies and know-how have been built up since 1885 and today Brødrene Anker Hasle has a very unique knowledge of working with larger, powerful and complex steel structures, including maintenance and repair of industrial plants. This include oil plants, district heating plants and pipelines and working with hydraulics, turning and milling.
/ complex steel structures.
/ certified welding.
/ emergency repairs & Tailored solutions.
/ service and Audits.
• Complex steel structures.
• Conversion & refurbishment.
• Emergency repairs.
• Tailored solutions.
• Project management.
• Heat exchangers.
• Gangways, ramps, decks, hull
• Cranes and lifting systems.
• Mobil cranes.
• Bladt Industries (ramps, towers, stairs at the port of Rønne).
• Welding on M/F Povl Anker and Hammershus.
• Sibelco: Repair and maintenance. Dredgers.
A. Espersen A/S, Danish Crown, Daka, PL Beton A/S, Bornholms Forsyning A/S, NCC Roads A/S, Bofa, Bornholms Energi & Forsyning.
Certified steel, aluminium and stainless.
• Intertek Danmark.
• Construction steel: EN 1090EXC2.
• Welding: 111 Manual metal arc welding, 135 MAG welding with solid wire electrode, 136 MAG welding with ux cored electrode, 141 TIG welding with solid ller material (wire/rod) and 311 Oxyacetylene welding.
• Force Technology.
• Nordisk Svejse Kontrol.
Tekniq - Arbejdsgiverne (Tekniq - the Danish Employers).
Offshore Center Bornholm.
In close cooperation with
Number of employees 20-25.
Ownership Privately held company.